Skip to content
- (A) Water and petrol react chemically
- (B) Water and petrol are miscible with each other
- (C) Flame is too hot for water to cool it down
- (D) Water and petrol are immiscible with each other and petrol which forms the upper layer continues to bum
Correct Option is: D
Related Posts 👇
Lustre of the metals is because of?
- (A) High density due to closed packing of atoms.
- (B) High polish.
- (C) Reflection of light due to the presence of free electrons.
- (D) Absorption of light due to the presence of cavities.
Correct Option is: C