Related Posts 👇
- Applications are invited by an autonomous organization for Various posts
Jobs Description Department Applications are invited by an autonomous organization for Various posts Published Date 10-01-2021 Last Date to Apply 25-01-2021 Newspaper Express
How to apply:
i. Pleasc apply online on National Job Portal Website: www.njp.gov.pk, & fill up the Application Form
ii. Application Forms improperly filled-up and incomplete will not be entertained.
iii. Last date of submission of application form is 25 January, 2021.
iv. To apply for more than one position, please fill a separate form.
For further information, please visit National Job Portal website: www.njp.gov.pk or Call: 051-9265052
Terms and Conditions
1. Candidates already working in Government, Semi Government or Autonomous organizations should apply
through proper channel.
2. Age relaxation (where applicable) will be allowed as per Government rules.
3. Age of the candidates will be counted from closing date.
4. Those applying for the post against Disable Quota should provide the Disability Certificate and have the
ability to perform official duties.
5. The selected candidates will initially be appointed in Islamabad, but if the need arises, they may be posted
anywhere in Pakistan.
6. Eligible and short listed applicants will be informed by post for their tests/interviews.
7. No TA/DA will be paid to candidates appearing for test/interview.
- IBA UNIVERSITY MIRPUR KHAS CAMPUS MANAGED BY SUKKUR IBA UNIVERSITY CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
Jobs Description Department IBA UNIVERSITY MIRPUR KHAS CAMPUS MANAGED BY SUKKUR IBA UNIVERSITY CAREER OPPORTUNITIES Published Date 08-01-2021 Last Date to Apply 29-01-2021 Newspaper Express
GUIDELINES TO APPLY:
Note: The upper age limit is 40 years.
1. Interested candidates may submit online applications at http://apply.sts.net.pk
2. After submission of online applications, candidates may download system generated challan of Rs. 1000/- (for BPS-17 and
above) and Rs. 600/- (for BPS-16 and below). Challan can be deposited in any branch of ABL/MCB Bank.
3. Candidates can apply for one post only.
4. Candidates are required to upload their required degrees, CNIC, Domicile, PRC, relevant experience certificates, one recent
photograph & deposited challan when applying online. (Candidates with disability are required to upload CNIC having
wheelchair logo issued by NADRA)
5. Candidates already in government services must apply through proper channel.
6. Providing fictitious, exaggerated or misleading information shall result in rejection of application
& termination of employment at any stage.
7. The Competent Authority reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of positions and accept or reject any or all the
applications without assigning any reason thereof and cancel the whole recruitment process.
8. The last date for applying online is January 29, 2021.